|Fees and Payment and Schedule Information
Now Enrolling for our 2018 Classes
OUR 2018 CLASSES ARE LISTED BELOW
We have recruiters from various Health care facilities now visiting the school to
recruit our students/Graduates.
INTERNSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE . THEY ARE ON A VOLUNTEER BASIS AND ARE NOT
GUARANTEED OR REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM.
The first week of you will receive a list of criteria and options concerning an internship.
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR 2018
Classes last 5 weeks.
Monday through Wednesday 7:30 to 1:00 pm.
You can request an application sent to you as an attachment via email.
Below are the 'Start and End class dates'
January 2nd to February 7th Completed
February 20th to March 28th Completed
April 9th to May 16th Completed
May 29th to July 3rd Completed
July 16th to August 22nd Completed
September 4th to October 10th Taking applications/Enrolling
October 22nd to November 28th Taking applications
Tuition and Fees
Application Fee: $ 50.00 (Paid at the time the application is sent to the school) (non
Registration Fee: $150.00 (Paid when accepted into the class) Balance due one week
prior to class start.
Supplies/Text books:$ 695.00
Liability Ins: $ 40.00
Total Program cost $3160.00*
- Students need to purchase their own White Knee length Lab Coat and stethoscope,
Student must purchase these items on their own.
- We accept Checks,money orders and cash. ( credit cards excepted through pay pal)
- Balance due one week prior to class beginning
- Student scholarships thru outside funding agencies may be available.
- We are working with Work Source,Vocational Rehab and WIA. You may contact them
through your local Employment Department-Portland Community College or
Clackamas Community College.
Career Coach, Northwest Promise
Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
10301 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR 97220
email@example.com | 503-943-9304
Health Careers North West: www.HealthCareersNW.org
Oregon Work Source:
Tuition and fee policy
a) If a student withdraws or enrollment is terminated prior to completion of 50% of the instructional program
- You may cancel enrollment prior to entering classes by giving written notice to the school.
- If cancellation occurs within five business days of enrollment and prior to commencement of class, you will
receive 100% refund minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- If cancellation occurs after five business days of enrollment and prior to the commencement of class, the
$150.00 registration fee will be charged.
- If student withdraws or enrollment is terminated after entering classes the following will apply:
contract, the student shall be entitled to the prorated refund of the total tuition charged for such instructional
program minus a $25.00 withdraw fee.
b) Upon completion of 50% of instruction, No Refunds.
Note: When a cancellation, Termination, or completion occurs, a calculation of all allowable charges shall be
made, using the last recorded date of attendance if any as a baseline.
Student Grievance Policy: Students aggrieved by the actions of the school should attempt to resolve these issues
with the appropriate school officials. If this procedure fails, and if the allegation asserts that the school has
violated an Oregon Law, students may contact the Higher Education Coordinating Commission
Licensed by the Oregon
Department of Education
|West Coast Phlebotomy Inc.
Professional Training and Certification
|We are located at:
Rd. Suite N Oregon
City Oregon 97045